India Sports & Fitness International (ISFI) Expo
Generate high quality leads from a targeted audience. ISFI Expo will maximize your marketing & advertising means to ensure best outcome for the event in the Sports Goods, Fitness, Nutrition & Bicycle industry. Marketing activities will include:
PRESS & RADIO
• Advertisements in leading newspapers - Times of India, Hindustan Times, Mid-Day...
• Advertising and editorial space in the press with high audience ratings and free press
• Partnership with specialized magazines in Sports Goods, Fitness, Nutrition & Bicycle segments
• E-mailing operations targeted at our Databases of qualified prospects
• Distribution of VIP & Visitor Invitations
• Distribution of Flyers in major metros and cities
• Official Exhibition Catalaogue
INTERNET & MOBILE APPLICATION
• Dynamic presence in community networks including, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn...
• Websites & Portals heavily frequented e.g. www.indiasportsnfitness.com
DIVERSIFIED DISPLAY NETWORKS
• Direct Invites, Banners, Posters, Flyers, etc.
• Distribution via Gyms, Health & Fitness Stores
• Corporate Invites to Coaches, Instructors, Trainers, Mentors...
• Consultants, Government Agencies, Schools, Colleges & Institutions
PRE-SHOW & IN-VENUE OPTIONS
• Pre-show & on-site marketing of your exhibit booth is fundamental to your success. Here are some helpful hints on making the most of your exhibiting experience. Download & use the ISFI Expo Logo & your booth number in advertisements / promotional materials / internet publicity / social media communication to direct audiences to visit your booth at ISFI Expo.
• Branding during event proper multiplies your chances of commercial success and guarantee big visibility. Our signage opportunities in the exhibition arena includes:
- Exhibit Gates: The World Trade Center Complex has two entrances to lead participants from the lobby into the exhibition. As an exhibit entrance sponsor, your company receives three, four-sided column wraps and one 6’ x 10’ lobby banner.
- Aisle Signage: These signs are hung on every exhibition aisle in the exhibition hall. They are vertical danglers for brand recall.
- Carpet Logos: Attendees do a lot of walking at ISFI Expo & what better way to promote your company & remind them about you.
- Banners: Inform visitors where your booth is located even before they enter the exhibit floor by mentioning your booth no.
- Bags: Sponsor carry-bags & promote your company to thousands of attendees, distributed from your stalls/entrance.
Bicycles & More World Expo
- Trade & B2B Invitations
- Target-Audience Reached
- Bicycle Dealers & Establishments
- Invites to High Network Worth segments
- Distribution of VIP & Visitor Invites to Cycling & Pedalers Clubs
Press: Daily advertisements in leading newspapers like Times of India, Hindustan Times, Mid-Day, etc. Advertisements also in Bicycle, Fitness & Sports publications and journals.
Radio Promos & EDMs: Ads and promotion in major Area Stations. E-mailing operations targeted at our Databases of qualified prospects.
Interactive Social Media Buzz: Presence in community networks including, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn...
An extensive media campaign is planned in national and local newspapers and relevant trade magazines. For greater impact, link up your pre-show advertising with ours. For details of placement dates, media covered, contact details and costs, please refer to the media schedule which will be circulated to all exhibitors on request.
Coverage in Magazines and Newspapers
Arrangements have been made with several industry magazines to cover the exhibition with editorials, previews and reviews. There may also be editorial coverage in regional newspapers and press conferences.
Three Waves of Direct Mail
At least three waves of direct mail will be carried out. The first wave is in the form of an Advance Buyers' Guide, and will be mailed out four weeks before the show. The second and third mailings will be targeted visitor ticket campaigns to our total database and VIP list.
Email, Telemarketing and Fax Campaigns
Email broadcasts will be sent direct to our 15,000 database of potential visitors. Closer to the show, email, fax and telemarketing campaigns are executed to remind professionals in Asia of the event.
Visitor Promotional Trips
Personal visits will be made to key provinces in Goa to further promote awareness about the exhibition among key industry buyers, trade groups and associations.
The Buyers' Guide is a comprehensive catalogue of the exhibition. It highlights all exhibitors participating at the show under these separate categories: Directory of Exhibitors, Products/Services Index and Index of Participants.
It serves not only as an exhibition reference for trade visitors during the show but is also a useful post-show buyer's guide, and is therefore an excellent publicity tool for you. You will be able to derive greater exposure by placing an advertisement in the directory.
Exhibitors will be provided with promotional materials such as admission tickets, posters and other materials, to announce their presence at the show. If you require a soft copy of the show logos, please contact the organiser.
All Exhibitors will be given unlimited IHExpo invitation cards to invite their personal visitors to their stalls . Do contact the organisers for subsidized courier rates if required for invitations